2.20.2010

PROLOGUE

Hello All:

I am starting this new book blog to keep track of all my faves, all your recommendations, and to promote good reading everywhere! Actually, since I'm quitting teaching Language Arts, a few people have asked me to keep some sort of reading club going so I figure this is the best way to do it. I've still got a few mechanical issues to go (aka: navigation bar and the likes), but I think we're ready to start. I've got so many books to add that I think it will be a while before this blog is in functional order- but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

So here's how it works: Each book reviewed will receive its own post entry and will be categorized two ways, by genre and star rating (shown below). The 5-star rating will appear above the post. Reviews are based on my opinion so you totally don't have to agree. You're even allowed to post a "You're out-of-control-wrong-about-this-book" comment. You can also submit a guest review for a book you love.

The goal: To get a working list of the books we love so that we never run out of great recommendations... because after all,

a life without reading, is no life at all!

post signature

post signature

post signature

post signature

post signature

post signature

No comments: